1. Position rear into posture chair as far back as it will comfortably go, with feet flat on floor & hands affixed to grips with palms-up.
POSTURE CHAIR INSTRUCTIONS
2. Simultaneously lean your back into the foam roller & rotate your arms rearward in a slow controlled manner. Do NOT push through your feet. Keep your chin up.
3. As you lean back, focus (squeeze) the muscles of your low back & the muscles in-between your shoulder blades. Keep your chin up.
4. Finish with shoulders rolled down & back, chest-out & chin-up. Pause for one second.
5. Lean forward toward the start position in a slow & controlled manner.
6. Rest for one second then begin above sequence again (steps #1- #6).
Perform above sequence (called a "repetition") for a total of 20 times (called a "set") then stop.
Make tension & size adjustments when necessary based on your strength & comfort levels.
When starting the program, you may experience mild muscles soreness afterwards. This is temporary and perfectly natural because your postural muscles are realigning.
Providing there is no extreme muscle soreness, we highly recommend using your BODY-ALINE posture chair as often as you like. This means every day AND multiple times a day. Basically, the MORE you use it, the FASTER you'll get results.
A 15 page USER GUIDE with assembly & usage
instructions is provided with every machine!